These are the terms you agree to when you buy potatoes from Garden Larder
- you will not buy potato tubers from garden Larder if you live out of Victoria and plan to plant and grow them
- you will not buy potato tubers from Garden Larder if you live in a potato restricted/regulated area in any state
- you will notify Garden Larder immediately you suspect that tubers you bought may harbour a disease. Please note that some diseases such as Scab are naturally occurring in nearly all soils and only become a problem when certain soil conditions are met, or when varieties are susceptible to scab in certain conditions. Scab is not present on Garden Larder tubers when posted.
- When you sell or give away any Garden Larder varieties you will not change the name of the variety
My promise to you
- Garden Larder will continue to monitor our varieties for disease so as not to spread disease to your garden
- Your tubers will arrive in good planting condition
- No variety protections will be placed on any of my varieties so you are free to grow, breed, or distribute them as you like.