This is a low producing diploid but the tubers have a superb flavour. It is not a variety that I expect to be popular but I keep it to keep a lot of genetic diversity and because the tubers are cute.
- Plant: Upright.
- Flowers: pink. large
- Tubers: small and red with yellow eyebrows but sometimes all red. Lovely yellow/orange flesh.
- Best for: boiling and salads.
- Production: Each plant should produce about 8 tubers.
- Other: seems to be resistant to RLEM.
- Planting: Harvest at 90 days. Will produce at least two crops per season.
- Commercial use? No, it does not produce well enough
- Fertility: Flowers and makes berries.
When replanted straight after harvest: 21 days to sprouting