This tetraploid variety has ok production and has a lovely looking pink tuber with pink flesh.
- Plant: Bushy.
- Ploidy: Tetraploid
- Flowers: mauve pink
- Tubers: elongated. Red skin and dark pink flesh. Occassionally the skin has some light russetting.
- Best for: boiling and salads.
- Potential yield:
- Heat sprouting:
- Heat tolerance:
- RLEM tolerance:
- Other: Tubers are not even in size
- Commercial use?
- Fertility: Produces flowers and berries
- Planting to sprouting – 12-14 days (after storing tubers for 4 weeks)
- Sprouting to flowering – 5 weeks
- Planting to harvest – 95 days (3 months)
Storage timetable – time from harvest to starting to sprout
- In dark at room temp: 70 days
- In light at room temp: 22 days
- Replanted directly after harvest: 28 days